Monday, July 22, 2013

The Dash

The Dash Movie: Life works in strange ways. Joseph Epstein once said, "We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live."

Isn't it weird how things happen?  I think it is, but I don't think it is by chance either.  I attended an awesome 3-hour seminar on Saturday afternoon that was called 8 to Great!  I will be sharing more about what I learned at this on my blog (as I get caught up with a bunch of stuff I need to share on here).  But it so much goes along with this video that came my way today via e-mail.  So....I had to share.  Because it is about how we choose to live---how we choose to think and feel and communicate with others.  More on the 8 to Great later, for now think about what you are grateful for and think good thoughts.  Make your dash an awesome one!

Click on The Dash Movie above to watch.