Sunday, November 25, 2012

WatchDOGS

Well it is back to school tomorrow after a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend.  It was great to visit with friends and relatives, some I haven't seen for  a couple of years.  It is always great to reconnect.  I also love a break because it really re-charges me for school.  It seems like the time from Thanksgiving to Christmas break just flies by so it is always great to focus on what I have planned for my school kiddos.
We will start off tomorrow with one of our WatchDOGS--(Dads Of Great Students).  The kids always get excited about sharing their dad with the other kids at school.  AND it is a great opportunity for the dads to see what goes on in school and get to know other kids in their child's class.  If you haven't heard about the national WatchDOGS program, be sure to check out their site by clicking here.  We have had 15 dads so far starting in October.  Check out the pictures on my webpage.